Open job in the Municipality of Deryneia
Name: Δήμος Δερύνειας
The Municipality of Deryneia accepts applications for the recruitment of an Extraordinary Superintendent for 6 months, with the right to renew
1. Payroll Scale
Scale D9 - Initial basic monthly salary € 367.23 plus index allowance.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and controls the work of the staff in order to achieve the best efficiency and productivity.
- -He works with the rest of the working staff and at the same time supervises the staff of his team.
- -Checks the attendance of the staff employed under its instructions and maintains a relevant register.
- Assists his superiors in the performance of their duties.
- -It is undertaken in consultation with the Head of the public's complaints on issues related to the sector in which he works and cares or also helps to solve them.
- Assists in the practical training of new staff.
- Assists in the maintenance of statistics and other data for the tasks for which he is responsible as determined by his Supervisors.
- -He is responsible for the safe use, storage and maintenance of machinery, tools and generally all equipment used by the staff of the supervising team.
- - Supervises and takes care of all the necessary safety and health measures in the workplace.
- - Performs any other related duties assigned to him.
3. Required Qualifications
- Graduation certificate from a recognized Secondary or Technical Education School
- - Integrity of character, confidentiality, responsibility and reliability.
- - Previous service with related duties for at least 5 years.
- Ability to supervise and coordinate staff.
- Possibility of good communication.
- -Computer use.
- The applicant must have completed his / her military obligations or be legally exempt from them.
- - To be a holder of a car driver's license.
- -The applicant must present a Health Certificate.
4. Submission of applications
- - Applicants must complete the attached Application Form.
- - Applications must be placed in the Tender Box of the Municipality of Deryneia, no later than Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
- - Find the Application Form HERE
Applicants will attend an oral interview .